Thruput technology innovations are leading the way in performance and reliability.
The Truepixel™ concept developed from the analyses carried out by UK CAA Safety regulators into the failure modes exhibited by commonly available LCD monitors, including those with 2kx2k resolution.
The key safety features of Truepixel™ are:
- Avoiding On Screen Displays
- Input to output path trace-ability.
- No interference with any data passing through the monitor.
- Self-evident failure modes.
These features are embodied in the Thruput 2kx2k and 2.5kx1.6k graphics panel controllers.
Thruput Limited place safety in operation as the highest design priority. All graphics controller products use TruePixel™ technology that ensures the absolute accuracy of the display. Every pixel from the graphics source is mapped to a physical pixel without any internal firmware manipulation. The data received is exactly the data displayed. The key features are:
- All analogue input data is correlated and converted to digital in one operation through a single integrated 24-bit A/D converter.
- No Pixel processing.
- No On Screen Display processing (OSD).
- No pixel scaling.
- Pixels are placed according to segments and colour.
- Minimum throughput delay (input to output).
- Low temperature operation.