<- Scroll for more images ->
Release and General Information
30" 4.2-Megapixel 2560 x 1600 Display
The Thruput 30" 2560 x 1600 Monitors are offered both as a fully integrated operational displays and as individual components for use by System Integrators. The Key features of the system are:
- TruePixel™ technology that ensures the absolute accuracy of the display. Every pixel from the graphics source is mapped to a physical pixel without internal firmware manipulation. The data received is exactly the data displayed.
- Dual independent video channel processing, enables optimal pre-setting of main and alternate video channels.
- Multiple controllable backlights with long operational life, typically 50,000 hours to 50% brightness.
- Centralised monitor configuration control and status reporting. Silent operation with no cooling fans.
- Dual analogue video inputs (including a form, fit and function swapout for the Sony DDM). Digital video input (DDWG compliant).
- On-board video capture at the glass, for duplicate display and 100% accurate recording.
- Dual external power supplies. In the event of a power supply failure a PSU can be exchanged without disrupting the user.
- Low parts count, typically half the components of any other 2.5K x 1.6K monitor.
- Straightforward maintenance with only four Field Replaceable Units: Backlight, LCD panel, External Power supply and Controller board.