MIDAS: Advanced Real Time Video Processor
The MIDAS video processor is a dedicated hardware solution for control and manipulation of up to eight video sources, which can be displayed across one or more displays. The MIDAS can switch and integrate each video source at all resolutions right up to the largest of all displays including high-end Quad HD screens and digital projectors. Everything is performed in real-time to provide pixel perfect transfer with the ability to crop, position and blend video sources.
- Modular technology based on 8 input 3 output units.
- All ports can be up to 4K x 2K resolution.
- Multi-layering technology with independant cut, crop, position, transparency and colour mapping.
- Full frame-rate video integration and switching
- Ultra-reliable hardware only solution, without operating system or removable media.
- Pixel perfect real-time video processing
- Move & position live video feeds across multiple screens
- Ultra-low power use
- Silent when in operation
- Selectable area-of-interest, with control of key regions including colour filtering and mapping.