<- Scroll for more images ->
Release and General Information
Sentinel Record and Replay Key Features
- Data captured "at the glass".
- No processing involved from the data source.
- User able to insert File alerts into the recorded data.
- Video data is stored as discrete frames.
- Every screen pixel captured.
- Loss-less compression.
- Identical, faithful reproduction on every occasion.
- No risk of data corruption or degradation.
- Non intrusive replay at the console which created the data
The Sentinel Integrated & Dual-Link Recorder supports at-the-glass recording.
Loss-less Compression, Data Packetizing for LAN transportz Parity Checks & Dual-redundant operation.
The system design is dominated by the very high data rate requirements of up to 2kx2k video capture, and easily accommodates the low data rate requirements of audio and auxiliary data channels. The general functionality of the system is as follows:
- The record and replay of multiple operator positions.
- Any video resolution.
- 2kx2k resolution recording rate of up to 60 frames per second.
- Any Audio and auxiliary data formats.
- Recording period of 30 days without user intervention.
- Stand alone replay station with the features:
- Full control of the recording stations.
- Replay from any selected position.
- Export of data to create incident archives.
- Transport to Windows Media format, for the creation of hard copy and general purpose MPEG applications.
- Replay within 10 minutes of an incident.
- Straightforward HMI.