MIDAS IV: 4K x 2K, Real Time Video Processor
The MIDAS IV video processor is a dedicated hardware solution to embed and manage muliple video sources, on the latest generation of ultra-high resolution 4K x 2K displays. The MIDAS IV can switch and integrate each video source, at any resolution including 4K x 2K. All functions are performed in real-time to provide pixel perfect transfer with the ability to crop, position and blend video sources.
- 4 inputs, up to 4K x 2K
- 2 clone outputs, up to 4K x 2K
- Input connectors: DVI-Dual link, accepts HDMI or DP data via cable interfaces.
- Output connectors: HDMI and DVI-dual link.
- Multi-layering technology with independent cut, crop, position, transparency and colour mapping.
- Full frame-rate video integration and switching.
- Ultra-reliable hardware only solution, without operating system or removable media.
- Pixel perfect real-time video processing.
- Move & position live video feeds across 4K x 2K screen.
- Rating: 12V 0.5A.
- Physical: 21 x 21 x 2.5 cm, 0.8 Kg.
- Silent operation.