For temporary deployments, out of area operations, and training exercises, CIMACT can be provided in a transportable version that is fully self contained.
Mobile CIMACT ~ User features
- Set up on an unprepared site within 30 minutes of arrival (approx).
- Same user functions and HMI as at a fixed base.
- No additional user training.
- Fully scalable with up to sixteen Working Positions.
- Supports single or dual server architectures.
- 643 x 403 mm (25 x 16”) screen size (30" diagonal).
- Supports Thruput At-The-Glass video recording for exact debriefing or investigation.
Mobile CIMACT systems are pre-installed in environmental cases that protect the systems during Air, Sea or Land transportation from factors including:
- Dust ingress
- Water ingress
- Pressure excursions
A single case can provide two Working Positions on a single server configuration, Two cases support four Working Positions on a dual server.